Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Main Hoon Na


So I watched this Hindi movie the other day, Main Hoon Na, it was pretty good. I usually don't watch hindi movies, why? I don't know why, I just don't, but since I've decided to go to China, I feel like I need to get my fix of it before I go.

I also think that since I've decided to go, I've become a bollywood junkie. I can't get enough of it. Music, drama, good acting, lots of bad acting, humour, and ofcourse the loads and loads of gorgeous women. Why can't meet I one like that?! (maybe asking is just my problem....)

...in any case it was a good movie, not life changing or anything but very entertaining....very desi. I also watched Dhoom, Garam Masala, Veer Zara, Bluffmaster (Priyanka Chopra WOW), Bunty aur Bubbly, and No Entry. I really should be packing and getting things ready for China, but....so addicted.

I've also been watching all these Bollywood entertainment shows on ATN, B4U, Sony, and ZeeTV. I'm so addicted that I have to see movies like Tom, Dick and Harry, Pyare Mohan, Aryan, and Gangster. Hopefully I'll be able to find a Little India in China. Sooo addicted, what I can I say....

...actually I do have something to say - no matter how entertaining these newer movies are, the old indian movies, such as Sholay (Best movie ever), Amar Akbar Anthony, Qurbani, or Lawaris are far better. They make a statement. Something these movies don't, maybe that's why I didn't watch anything Bollywood for a long time.

Well if you haven't seen a Bollywood movie, I suggest you go to your local Little India, find one of those Video guys, and rent one. If anything you'll hear a couple of catchy songs, and see all the beautiful people., maybe you'll even like it!

In any case you know where to find me, main hoon na?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Vijay!
My best wishes for your journey! Enjoy every minute of Shanghai – I know you’ll love it! Visit me at www.resedagboken.se and type _annelie_ where it says “resenär” or choose English in upper right corner!

Take care!

April 21, 2006 2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home