Friday, June 23, 2006

White Fire Hydrants?!

Well I'm home now, my car is finally fixed, my backyard needs a Paul Bunyan and his axe, my hair is finally cut, and jet lag still haunts me.

In anycase I was driving to some electronics liquidators to buy a PDA phone (no luck), and I saw something that surprised me.... white fire hydrants... how do the fire-people plan to find them when they are in snow? I thought for a moment that maybe its just primer, and that the hydrants are being re-painted, then I went on to other streets, and again same thing white fire hydrants. In any case I will have to wait and see.... or can anyone tell me what's happening... maybe I will just ask Ryan, that's just easier!

So my younger cousin Sagar a.k.a. Dijay, has finally entered the workforce full time. I would like to wish him the best and all the success, and ofcourse the next 40 years of asking yourself why can't I be young again! I thought I would put some advice in here, but then that would be predicatble right? So I will leave the advice for now, and hope you enjoy the adventure!

Talk to you all soon

1 Comments:

Blogger Vijay said...

What's next, find pigs and staple wings to them, paint elephants pink, use lyposection fat to make soap?!!
What do you think Tyler Durden?!

July 11, 2006 5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home