Monday, August 21, 2006

Back in Toronto

So I came back to Toronto, after a long annoying flight which was supposed to be direct from Shanghai to Toronto. Instead, I was detoured from Shanghai to Vancouver, which has the worst customs line ever! Then I had to catch a flight from Vancouver to Toronto, which was another hassle. They said all you have to do is put your bags on a conveyor and you are on your way! Then once you clear customs you see this huge friggin Air Canada Line. So I missed many flights that leave for Toronto, good thing they have service every hour.

In any case I am back in Toronto, and just went to a week long celebration for my friend's wedding. It was awesome.

I would like to congratulate Jessie and Raman in their new life together, wish you the best guys!

Cheers!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes you are back. It is nice to have you back if only for a little while...

August 23, 2006 7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun with your another two weeks!
This is Veta ;)

August 28, 2006 9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home