Sunday, October 08, 2006

Milk - Good or Bad?

Can someone please help me out?! Milk in China for sure uses growth hormones and antibodies otherwise they wouldn't be able to produce enough of it.

From what I've read, or been able to find on the net, they say its all safe, I don't think I agree.

Well I'm trying to find the organic stuff here, but I can only find some UHT milk from Australia, which I don't know is safe either... hmmm... or just bite the bullet and drink the regular milk??? Is anything safe nowadays????

Gives a new meaning to "Milk it does a body good!"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drink up. It'll make you BIG and STRONG!!

October 08, 2006 10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.virtual-china.org/2006/09/the_inventivene.html

October 11, 2006 1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home