Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Home?

Well I'm going back to China after coming back to for the holidays.

It was a time to reflect and think about what makes me tick, never got to that answer, but one question did get an answer. Home, what is it for me?

For the longest time I thought it was in Toronto. In the townhouse I lived in, then it became my place in Shanghai, but now I know what it really is for me. It's the relationships around me that make me feel like I am at home. It isn't a place, or a object, it is a feeling of belonging.

In anycase now I need figure out where home is....... Toronto, Shanghai, or somewhere else on this small planet....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hold the same opinion about what is home.It can't be simply regarded as something which could be touched.Home should be a place where I feel comfortable,warm,and what important is not lonely.Maybe you have complex feelings about home because you often go out from your family and I do not.But I can know your feeling by my heart.It's real.^_^

January 19, 2007 6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home